Story continues below
The Enduswar Coalition:
We are a new coalition of antiwar organizations, peace and justice advocates, and citizens of conscience who challenge our elected leaders to end the US wars of aggression in Afghanistan and Iraq and bring our troops home.
Our PurposeWe call for active, non-violent non-cooperation with US war policy. As we vigorously oppose a military escalation in Afghanistan, we encourage mass political mobilization and high-profile antiwar political actions across the country. As America continues to commit war crimes for the profit of the few and at the expense of the many, we engage and energize our fellow citizens to become disablers of war party mentality. We reject defeatist thinking and futile rationales by promoting effective war protest. We break cycles of hopelessness by engaging in immediate and direct actions, consistent with our commitment to non-violence. We believe our actions will produce the best methods for securing peace in our country and the world, and we direct our allegiance to that end.
- Reject any troop surge in Afghanistan.
- Declare an immediate cease-fire in Afghansitan and Iraq.
- Bring all US troops home in the fastest way consistent with the safety of our forces.
- Stop Predator drone strikes that kill civilians.
- Stop all covert CIA and private black operations in Pakistan and elsewhere.
- Stop extraordinary renditions. Shut down all CIA black sites/secret prisons once and for all.
- Stop torture of any kind.
- Treat all detainees according to the Geneva Convention.
- Close Guantanamo.
- Investigate and prosecute all war crimes to the fullest extent.
Our Supporters Are Associated With:
- Americans Who Tell The Truth
- A.N.S.W.E.R. Coalition
- Black Is Back Coalition
- Bush Indictment Council
- Cincinnati 9/11 Truth
- California Action Network
- Camp Alex for Peace
- Campus Antiwar Network (CAN) - Cincinnati, North Texas
- CODEPINK - Maine
- CODEPINK - National
- CODEPINK - Delaware River Area
- DC 9/11 Truth
- DC Statehood Green Party
- Gray Panthers of Metropolitan Washington
- Green Party - National
- Institute for Policy Studies
- International Action Center
- International Socialist Organization (ISO)
- Iraq Veterans Against the War (IVAW)
- Island Peace and Justice - Deer Isle, ME
- Jobs for Afghans
- Left Curve Publications
- Maine Green Independent Party
- Maine Veterans for Peace #001
- Manhattan Local, NYC Green Party
- Martha's Vineyard Peace Council
- Middle East Crisis Response
- Military Families Speak Out
- Movement for a Democratic Society
- Muslims for 9/11 Truth
- National Network Opposing Militarization of Youth (NNOMY)
- New Broom Coalition
- New Hampshire/Northeast Impeachment Coalition/Women Making a Difference
- No Private Armies
- North Shore Coalition for Peace and Justice, MA
- Northeast Ohio Antiwar Coalition
- Northern California 9/11 Truth Alliance
- Omni Center for Peace, Justice and Ecology
- Patriotic Response to Renegade Government
- Peace Action - Maine
- Peace and Justice
- Peace and Justice Center of Eastern Maine
- PeaceMajority Report
- Planning for Change
- Progressive Democrats of America
- Proposition One
- Real Democracy Project
- Topanga Peace Alliance
- True Blue Network
- United for Peace and Justice (UFPJ)
- US Peace Memorial Foundation
- Vancouver for Peace
- Veterans for Peace (VFP)
- Voices for Creative Nonviolence
- Voters for Peace
- War Crimes Times
- War Is Illegal
- Wasatch Coalition for Peace and Justice (Utah)
- Washington Peace Center
- Waterville Area Bridges for Peace and Justice
- Women of the Spiritual UN
- World Can't Wait
Add your organization, uniting in opposition to these wars.
Join us to end US wars, one person at a time